Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wait. They don't love you like I love you.

I haven't forgotten about the top albums and singles list for 2007 I was planning on doing. Don't fear!

You'll see it up here soon...my life has just had other priorities recently. Most of them revolve around registering for grad school/taking a fake online Reverend exam.

From here on out, I will refer to my completely legit venture to grad school as my online Reverend school. Eventually I'll get my online Reverend degree.

Fun.


Also, my whole house has been hit by, what seems to my semi-trained eyes, to be the plague. I fear I will be joining their ranks soon, so that's been slowing me down as well.

Fun Fact: First Chris Sims of The-Isb got sick.
Then Dave Campbell of Dave's Long Box.
Then Scipio of the Absorbascon.
And now Taylor of T-Sides.

EVERY BLOGGER IS GETTING SICK!

Shit.



Anyway...I ordered the most recent Panda Bear album off of amazon, because apparently, I'm an idiot for not having it on my list...or listening to it at all, so I gotta give it a listen. The music lists will be up soon after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment