Saturday, December 6, 2008

Songs Of The Day

So over on Twitter I've been amusing myself (and hopefully others) by posting a link to a cool song each day.

Originally I was trying to out-indie Sam Rubenfeld (whom I stole this idea from), but lately I've been grouping my selections more into themes.

I've decided to post the first few weeks of it here on my blog. So enjoy:

Nov 21, 2008

The Chi-Lites- "Stoned Out Of My Mind"

Nov 22

A Brokeheart Pro-"You Don't Know"

Nov 23
Holly Golightly-"A Length Of Pipe" (from Last.Fm)

Nov 24
The Forty Fives-"Junk Food Heaven" (Crappy MP3 from their website)

Nov 25

Gogol Bordello-"Start Wearing Purple"

Nov 26

The Creaky Boards-"The Songs I Didn't Write"

Nov 27
SPECIAL THANKSGIVING SONG OF THE DAY IN TWO PARTS:


Arlo Guthrie-"Alice's Restaurant Massacre"

Nov 28
BLACK FRIDAY SONG OF THE DAY:
Johnny Boy-"You Are The Generation That Bought More Shoes And You Got What You Deserve"

Nov 29

The Stolen Minks-"Consecutives"

SOLO VENTURES THEME WEEK! These songs are all the result of band members going solo.
Nov 30

Joe Strummer-"Coma Girl"

Dec 1

Paul Westerberg-"Dyslexic Heart"

Dec 2

Kevin Drew-"Backed Out On The..."

Dec 3

Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins-"Big Guns"

Dec 4
Feist-"Mushaboom"

Dec 5

Lou Reed-"Good Evening Mr. Waldheim"

Dec 6

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds-"From Her To Eternity"

No comments:

Post a Comment