Sunday, April 2, 2006

Wham! Bam thank you ma'am

I don't know why, but right now I want one of those "Choose Life" shirts that George Michaels wears in the video for "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!. I don’t care if you call me gay, that shirt is cool.

I really should do my research on this, because I have no clue what that shirt was for. I highly doubt it was an anti-abortion statement. At least it doesn’t make sense for George Michaels to be making one. Maybe it was anti-suicide? Does anyone know?

Either way the shirt was cool. Plus, the song rules. Fuck you, I think the song is one of the best pop songs ever written.

Great, now its stuck in my head. At least its easier to get out than their Christmas hit: "Last Christmas". 'Last Christmas/I gave you my heart...'....shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment