Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sorry

I woke up today to a phone call from a friend of mine asking me why I hadn't updated my blog since February. Possibly due to sleep deprivation, or to the fact that it was SIX THIRTY ON A SATURDAY MORNING and I had to get up for work very soon after that, I sarcastically (and unamusingly) inquired "Blog? What blog? I have a blog?"

Like I said, it was 6:30 in the morning and I wasn't trying to be funny.

Ridiculous phone calls aside, the reports that I haven't updated my blog here are true.

Yeah, sorry about that.

My fake online Reverend school has taken a lot out of me, what with term papers and "online blackboard discussion groups" and what not. I haven't really had time for anything fun outside of kicking ass in Super Smash Brothers occasionally.

(ok, and yes, going to Comic Con. Which was awesome by the way).

If it means anything, I also haven't done any stand-up since March, so this little-read blog is not the only thing that is suffering from my need to further my education.

My education, ruining my dreams since college.

After my final paper for this semester is in though, you better believe I'll be back to posting every week or so (you know, cause I'll find something better to do then as well...like reading the second volume of Geoff John's Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.). SO, look forward to that!

Thanks for your patience guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment